• 1/4 cup high-quality mayonnaise (or make your own)
• 3/4 cup organic greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup coconut milk
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
• 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill.
• Salt and pepper, to taste.
Whisk together the mayo, yogurt, coconut milk, and apple cider vinegar. Stir in the spices. Adjust seasonings and add more coconut milk for the taste and consistency you want.
This is best made a day ahead to allow the flavors to marry.
Alternative: Use almond milk or organic half n half in place of the coconut milk.